This Policy is in relationship with the general business functions of the organization and may include the products, services, support, information, education, and communication referred to in this policy as “Product(s)” and/or “Service(s)”.
1. Personal Data
Personal data is all information that is associated with a specific person and can be used to reasonably identify that person. Non-personal data, on the other hand, Nonpersonal data, on the other hand, is all information that is not personal data (including, but not limited to, any analytical data). Non-personal data also includes information we receive anonymously or under a pseudonym and therefore cannot be assigned to any natural person.
2. Principle of Anonymity
When using the LNY websites, you remain anonymous to us as long as you do not voluntarily provide us with personal data by registering for an account, placing an order with LNY (on-line or via the phone), subscribing to emails or newsletters, requesting information or communication directly from us to you, writing to us via our contact form, or applying for one of our job advertisements. Use of our website, however, may provide certain non-personal data as further described under paragraph four.
3. How We Collect and Use Information
We collect your personal data in order to provide you with a personalized, useful and efficient experience. The categories of information we collect can include:
Information that you provide to us.
We collect information that you provide to us when you set up an account with us, place an order with us, or communicate with us. For example, we may request your personal data (e.g., name, postal address, email address, telephone number) or your applicable business information when you register for an account or purchase our Products. We may also collect any communications that you exchange with us, as well as any information you provide if you take part in any interactive features of the Service (e.g., promotions, surveys, etc.). We collect information you may provide when providing content or commentary to our Service in the form of blog posts, comments, reviews and the like, which may be published on our website and viewable by the public.
Information we receive from social networking sites.
When you interact with our Service through various social media, such as when you login through Facebook, or share Company content on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram or other sites, we may receive information from the social network including your profile information, profile picture, gender, user name, user ID associated with your social media account, age range, language, country, friends list, and any other information you permit the social network to share with third parties. The data we receive is dependent upon your privacy settings with the social network. You should always review, and if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and services before linking or connecting them to our websites or Service.
Information from other sources.
We use this information to operate, maintain, improve and provide to you the features and functionality of the Service, as well as to communicate directly with you, such as to send you email messages about products and services that may be of interest to you. We may also send you Service-related emails or messages (e.g., account verification, purchase confirmation, changes or updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Similarly, if you request information from us through an online contact form or if you email us, we collect the information you provide (e.g., name, telephone number, email address) so that we can respond to you.
We collect certain types of usage information when you visit our websites, read our emails, or otherwise engage with us or our Service. We typically collect this information through a variety of tracking technologies, including cookies, web beacons, file information and similar technology (collectively, “tracking technologies”). For example, we collect information about your device and its software, such as your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, platform type, device type, operating system, date and time stamp, a unique ID that allows us to uniquely identify your browser, mobile device or your account, and other such information. We may also collect information about the way you use our websites or Service, for example, the pages you visit, the links you click, how frequently you access the websites or Service, whether you open emails or click the links contained in emails, whether you access the websites or Service from multiple devices, and other actions you take on our websites or Service. When you access our Service from a mobile device, we may collect unique identification numbers associated with your device or our mobile application (including, for example, a UDID, Unique ID for Advertisers (“IDFA”), Google AdID, or Windows Advertising ID), mobile carrier, device type, model and manufacturer, mobile device operating system brand and model, phone number, and depending on your mobile device settings, your geographical location data, including GPS coordinates (e.g., latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device, or we may be able to approximate a device’s location by analyzing other information, like an IP address. We may collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service and to understand more about the demographics of our users. We may also work with third-party partners to employ technologies, including the application of statistical modeling tools, which attempt to recognize you across multiple devices. Although we do our best to honor the privacy preferences of our users, we are unable to respond to Do Not Track signals set by your browser at this time.
We use or may use the data collected through tracking technologies to: (a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the site; (b) provide custom, personalized content and information, including targeted content and advertising; (c) identify you across multiple devices; (d) provide and monitor the effectiveness of our Service; (e) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, usage, and demographic patterns on our website; (f) diagnose or fix technology problems; and (g) otherwise to plan for and enhance our Service.
If you would prefer not to accept cookies, most browsers will allow you to: (i) change your browser settings to notify you when you receive a cookie, which lets you choose whether or not to accept it; (ii) disable existing cookies; or (iii) set your browser to automatically reject cookies. Please note that doing so may negatively impact your experience using the websites, as some features and services on our websites may not work properly. Depending on your mobile device and operating system, you may not be able to delete or block all cookies. You may also set your e-mail options to prevent the automatic downloading of images that may contain technologies that would allow us to know whether you have accessed our e-mail and performed certain functions with it.
5. When We Share Personal Information
Lighting New York does NOT sell, pass on, lend or otherwise transfer any customer information to third parties. Likewise, your personal data will not be passed on, sold or otherwise transferred to third parties. Anything to the contrary shall only apply if this is necessary for the execution of the notified or agreed purposes and is permitted under applicable data protection laws. We do utilize information for order fulfillment and to improve your experience interacting with us. For example:
We share the personal data required to fulfil an order with our Partners. The data shared is the minimal information required for order fulfilment (name, postal details, relevant contact details, product details ordered)
IT Service Providers:
We contracted various service providers to support us in the provision, operation and maintenance of our IT systems, including the LNY websites. These include, for example, hardware and software suppliers, Google Inc (for the web analysis service Google Analytics), hosting providers or data centers. When such service providers work for us, they may be given access to your personal data as recipients. However, these service providers are then contractually obliged to comply with applicable data protection laws.
Other Third Parties:
We may share or disclose your personal data if we determine, in our sole discretion, that we are required to do so under applicable law or regulatory requirements, or if we reasonably believe disclosure is necessary to prevent harm or financial loss, or in connection with preventing fraud or illegal activity, and/or to enforce our Terms and Conditions.
Parties to a Business Transaction:
6. Control Over Your Information
Whether or not you have previously sent LNY an e-mail message, you consent to LNY’s sending you e-mail messages and other electronic communications (a) in connection with your use of our website, (b) in the ordinary course of business, or (c) for any other legitimate business purpose (including, but not limited to, LNY’s newsletter and other marketing materials). If you wish to unsubscribe from such emails, simply click the “unsubscribe link” provided at the bottom of the email communication. Note that you cannot unsubscribe from certain Service-related email communications (e.g., account verification, confirmations of transactions, technical or legal notices).
Modifying Account Information
If you have an online account with us, you have the ability to modify certain information in your account (e.g., your contact information) through “profile,” “account,” “settings,” or “preferences” options provided on the websites. If you have any questions about modifying or updating any information in your account, please contact us at the email, phone number or postal address provided below.
Delete Personal Information
You may object at any time to the use of your personal data by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Data Protection and Security
Following termination or deactivation of your User account, LNY may retain your data for commercially reasonable time for record keeping, audits or other purposes. Any Personal Data that we have access to shall be retained, stored, and deleted according to our agreement with our business Partners and Service Providers.
Data storage and transfer
Keeping information safe
LNY cares about the security of your information and uses commercially reasonable physical, technical and organizational measures designed to preserve the integrity and security of all information we collect. However, no security system is impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems 100%. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
8. Your Right
Depending on where you live, you may have certain rights with respect to your information. For example, under local laws, you may be able to ask us to:
- provide access to certain information we hold about you
- update or correct your information
- delete certain information
- restrict the use of your information
We will respond within the time period prescribed by applicable law. Please note that many of the above rights are subject to exceptions and limitations. Some Services can be provided only if we have your information, therefore deletion of your information will result in termination of such Services.
9. California Residents
LNY does not sell any personal data. LNY will, to the extent required by the California Laws, disclose, delete or take any other action with respect to any personal data of residents of California. Residents of California may request from LNY (a “California Request” pursuant to the California Laws, among other things, that LNY:
- Disclose to such residents:
- The categories of personal data that are collected by LNY;
- The categories of sources from whom or which personal data is collected by LNY;
- The purposes for LNY’s collecting personal data;
- The categories of third parties to whom or which LNY transfers personal data;
- The specific pieces of personal data collected by LNY;
- If personal data is sold or disclosed for a business purpose to a third party, the categories of such personal data that are sold or disclosed for a business purpose, and the categories of third parties to which or whom such personal data are sold or disclosed for a business purpose;
- Except in certain circumstances, delete personal data of such residents.
Any California Request by a resident of California
- can only be made twice in a 12-month period
- will require the collection of certain information by LNY to verify the identity of such resident
- can be submitted to LNY by contacting us at email@example.com. We will respond to any such request within 45 days after receiving it.
The California Laws require certain additional disclosures that can be found at this link California Privacy Disclosures. LNY will not discriminate against a resident of California for exercising any right made available to such residents under the California Laws.
10. Forms and account registrations
- If you contact us via forms, you agree that your message with your given contact data may be processed by us for the purposes of the form you sent and for contacting you. You can also enter a pseudonym (also a fictional name) as the name.
- We will only process the data you submit via forms in order to provide you with requested content, to process enquiries and to contact you. As long as we have received your contact data, which you provide via the contact form, only for these purposes, we will not use this personal data for any other purposes. Apart from cases in which we are legally obliged to do so, we will not pass on your contact data to third parties in this case.
11. Online applications
- If you contact us via our contact form for applications, you agree that your contact and application data including your possibly sent resume / CV may be processed by us for the purposes of processing your application and contacting you.
- We will only process the contact and application data you submit via the contact form for applications in order to process your application and respond to you. As long as we have received your contact and application data, which you provide us with your application, only for processing, contacting and responding to your application, we will not use this personal data for any other purposes. Apart from cases in which we are legally obliged to do so, we will not pass on your contact and application data to third parties in this case.
- As long as your application does not result in an employment relationship with us, you can revoke your consent at any time for the future. Your contact and application data will be stored after revocation for as long and to the extent that we are obliged to do so within the framework of the statutory retention obligations or we still need your personal data to carry out or process an existing contractual relationship or for purposes of proof.
12. Use of Google Analytics
- Google Analytics analyzes the traffic data on the LNY websites and collects various data about you and your user behavior on the LNY websites (e.g. which web browser you use, where you come from, which language setting you use, which search engines you use, date and time of your visit to the LNY websites, how long you stay on which page). Your IP address is only collected anonymously. Our use of Google Analytics is for the purpose of tracking user behavior on the LNY websites and to better understand it so that we can optimize our website and make a better offer available to users.
- The LNY websites use functions of the web analysis service Google Analytics. The provider is Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”. These are text files that are stored on your computer and allow an analysis of your use of the LNY websites. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this LNY website is usually transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
- An opt-out cookie is stored on your computer to prevent future collection of your data when you visit the LNY Websites (but this does not apply to other websites you visit and other browsers you use on the same computer): Disable Google Analytics. This alternative is particularly suitable for mobile devices. If you choose to do so, do not delete the opt-out cookie. Otherwise, you will lose the protection provided by this opt-out cookie until you reinstall it.
13. Use of Hubspot
- We use the inbound marketing service Hubspot of the US company Hubspot, Inc. provider is Hubspot, Inc. 25 First Street, 2nd Floor Cambridge, MA 02141, USA on the LNY websites.
- Hubspot is an integrated system for marketing and sales activities with which we operate our content management (e.g. landing pages, forms and blogs), manage contact forms and carry out e-mail marketing including dispatch and reporting. We also use Hubspot for publications in social networks and for the associated reporting. Hubspot offers a variety of setting options to meet data protection requirements. We made use of this option.
- The information generated by the web beacons and cookies about your use of the LNY websites is usually transferred to a Hubspot server in the USA and stored there. The same applies to the other information and data that we process with Hubspot.
14. Use of SMS and MMS Messages
- We use SMS and MMS services to send marketing and transactional messages.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP" to the text message you receive. Once you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, please sign up as you did initially and we'll start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If you're experiencing issues with the SMS services, you can send the SMS message "HELP" for assistance, or you can send an email directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Message and data rates may apply for any messages sent through the SMS service. If you have any questions about your text or data plan, we recommend contacting your wireless provider.
15. Use of embedded social media share buttons
- We use embedded Social Media Share Buttons on the LNY websites, We display Social Media Buttons on the LNY websites for the following social networks:
- Facebook, www.facebook.com
- Linkedin, www.linkedin.com
- Twitter, www.twitter.com
- Pinterest, www.pinterest.com
- YouTube, www.youtube.com
- Instagram, www.instagram.com
- Linkedin, www.linkedin.com
- You recognize that the connection was established when a new window opens in your browser and loads a web page of the social network in which you would like to share our blog or event post. This window is no longer part of our LNY websites, but is provided by the social network provider through which you wish to share the content. In the new browser window described above, you will be asked to log in with your social network user data. Once you are logged in, you can share your LNY website with another click. A click on one of these buttons means that you as a user give your consent to transmit data to the respective operator of the social network.
- If you click the respective Social Media Share Button after its activation, personal data is automatically transmitted to the operator of the respective social network and stored there, i.e. with the respective provider in the USA. We have no influence on the data collected and data processing processes, nor are we aware of the full extent of data collection, the purposes and the storage periods. You know the operator of the social network by the respective logo. To the best of our knowledge, the operators of social networks save these data as user profiles in most cases and use them for the purposes of advertising, market research or demand-oriented design of their websites. Such analysis is used in particular to display personalized advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on the LNY websites; this also applies to users of the respective social network who are not logged in. You can prevent your member information on that social network from being linked to the information the social network collects about you using the embedded Social Media Share buttons on the LNY websites by not activating the Social Media Share button on the LNY websites while you are logged in to the social network, but by logging out of the social network beforehand.
16. Use of Additional Analytics and Tracking
- In addition to Google Analytics, LNY may use internal and/or other third-party forms to analyze the traffic data on the LNY websites and collects various data about you and your user behavior on the LNY websites. Just as with Google Analytics outlined in section 11, information such as which web browser you use, where you come from, which language setting you use, which search engines you use, date and time of your visit to the LNY websites, how long you stay on which page may be captured. The use of these tools are for the purpose of tracking user behavior on the LNY websites and to better understand it so that we can optimize our website and make a better offer available to users.
17. Use of Marketing Services
- LNY uses inbound marketing service for remarketing/retargeting based advertising and to help improve their our ability to deliver appropriate and relevant content and advertising to our customers. It is in our legitimate interests to be responsive to you and to ensure and improve the consumer experience with interacting with LNY.
- Where we use any of your information that includes personal data in order to provide the Services of serving to you advertisements that may interest you.Including advertising and marketing to you, which includes sending promotional communications, targeting advertising, and presenting you relevant offers based on information you provide or our prior dealings.
- Re-marketing involves placing a cookie on your computer when you browse our Website in order to be able to serve you an advertisement for our products or services when you visit some other website. We may use a third party to provide us with re-marketing services from time to time.
- We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
- The payment processors we work with are:
19. IT Security
We take various technical and organizational security measures to protect the integrity and confidentiality of your personal data. For this purpose, your personal data is encrypted during transmission using Secure Socket Layer technology (SSL). This means that the communication between your computer and the servers of the LNY websites takes place using a recognized encryption method, which is considered secure in the current version. If your browser supports SSL, this function protects the transmission of personal data. In this case, most browsers display a short dialog box or a graphic icon to indicate whether the security protocol is supported. You can find further information in the help function of your browser.
20. Children’s Privacy
Our website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. However, if a parent or guardian of a child who is under 13 years of age discovers that the personal data of such child has been submitted to LNY through the website without the parent’s or guardian’s consent, LNY will use commercially reasonable efforts to remove such information from the website andLNY’s servers at the parent’s or guardian’s request. To request the removal of such personal data, the parent or guardian must contact LNY as set forth in Section 21, and provide all information requested by LNY to assist it in identifying the personal data to be removed.
22. Contact Us
Ordering & Shipping Information
Lighting New York offers a variety of ways to check out. Use our highly secure Easy Checkout system or choose Paypal Express for orders under $10,000.00 USD.
Existing customers may log in and use stored addresses and other information to make their checkout experience even easier and faster.
At Check Out:
- Enter in your billing information.
- If your shipping address is different from billing, enter the shipping address details.
- You will receive two email confirmations that include your account information: one confirming your order and one confirming payment.
When your order is shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express through our Easy Checkout system.
Please note: If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account ID and for restricting access to your computer. You also agree to accept responsibility for all activity that may occur under your account ID and password.
Lighting New York ships most items via FedEx / UPS in the 48 Contiguous United States (Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico do not apply) free of charge for purchases over $49. There will be additional charges for rush delivery or motor freight. Rush or expedited shipping charges are non-refundable.
In the event no one is home to receive your order, we recommend you send your package to a business address to ensure delivery. Sending your package to a commercial address will also guarantee a speedier arrival.
All of our vendors are now providing free shipping for all items in the 48 Contiguous United States (Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico do not apply).
Total purchase must be greater than $49. There will be additional charges for rush delivery. Rush or expedited shipping charges are non-refundable.
Some of our products cannot ship via FedEx / UPS ground and must ship via motor freight. Motor freight shall include "curbside delivery" to the shipping address only and shall not include optional services such as transferring the items inside the residence. Any additional services required (inside or white glove delivery) may be provided at an additional charge and must be requested at the time of order.
Items that ship via freight or FedEx / UPS Oversize are not eligible for free return.
Lighting New York is proud to extend our lighting expertise and great service to the worldwide community. We will ship to all applicable countries, except those listed here:
Balkans, the Crimean Peninsula, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, N. Korea, Burma (Myanmar), Liberia, Sudan, Syria, Zimbabwe, and Palestinian Territories, Rwanda and the OFAC embargo list.
We accept all credit card payment types as well as PayPal and money transfers. All listed prices are in U.S. Dollars. We do not accept checks or money orders. Please do not send cash.
Voltage and Wiring
Please note: Most of our lighting is rated and wired for American 110-120 voltage. If you have different voltage requirements, or need additional connection information, it is recommended you contact one of our Lighting Experts for assistance placing your order. Please call 866-344-3875, option 1, or contact us through our website chat.
All international orders will be shipped from our vendor to our warehouse before shipping to your location. You will receive tracking information when your items leave our facility.
If we are shipping your order to a freight forwarder, please provide the phone number for the forwarder and your shipper reference number. Please email this information to email@example.com along with your order number.
Refused Shipment Delivery
If you refuse an international shipment, you will be responsible for charges including but not limited to; shipping costs, duties, taxes and brokerage fees.
We are unable to accept remorse returns for international orders. All international orders are considered final sale.
Please inspect your product immediately after receiving. If the item appears to be damaged, please take photos of the damage and email them along with your order information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tracking Your Order
For your convenience, you may track your order by clicking on the “My Account” link on the Lighting New York website. Simply log in and select the “Order History” button to receive real-time order status.
We are proud to have the simplest return policy in the industry!
No Restocking Fees
As Lighting Experts, we understand that sometimes you may not know if the light is going to work in your space until you open the box and see it in person. We want you to be happy with your purchase the first time, we also want you to be happy when you come back. That's why we have completely eliminated restocking fees at LightingNewYork.com and all of our affiliated sites. You are only responsible for return shipping on any item not covered under our Risk-Free Returns Policy. Ask your Lighting Expert for details or for assistance when choosing the right lighting for you.
Please note: Returns must be requested within 30 days of receipt. Also, any items returned without authorization, returned to the incorrect location or returned in a damaged or unsellable condition may still be subject to additional fees that will be deducted from your refund or no refund able to be issued.
We offer pre-paid returns on items able to ship via FedEx / UPS within 30 days of receipt from within the 48 Contiguous United States (Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico do not apply). International orders, custom Items, closeout or clearance items and oversize or freight items are excluded from the pre-paid returns offer. To arrange a return:
- Please contact our Customer Care Advocates; a return shipping label will be sent to you via email within five business days
- Apply the label to your package and take it to your nearest FedEx / UPS pick-up center
- We strive to refund you as quickly as possible. In most cases, a refund will be issued once the package is received. Returns on larger items or on orders of larger quantities may need to be inspected before a refund is processed.
- Please see our International Policies for international returns.
Returned products must include: all the original packaging, including all papers, parts and associated pieces. The items are to be uninstalled, in new condition and with no clipped wires or missing hardware. If a returned item is determined to be in non-sellable condition, no refund will be issued on that item. You may also be responsible for any return shipping fees.
The following are considered NON-RETURNABLE merchandise:
- Any item that is marked as nonreturnable
- Any custom made or custom built fixture
- Clearance items, custom quotes, special discounts, and orders of ten or more units
- Any item that is not in resellable condition
- Any item that is not in its original box with the original packaging materials and assembly instructions
- Light bulbs, glass, parts and shades
- Any item without the correct RMA number written on a separate sheet taped to the box
For oversized or freight items, you are responsible for all shipping charges back to our warehouse. You are also responsible for insuring the shipment and for providing proof of return tracking of the package.
Refunds will be issued upon inspection of the returned item. Per inspection, as long as the product is in new condition, received in its original packaging, and sent to the correct warehouse, you will be issued the refund you are due, less any applicable fees or handling charges.
If a returned item is determined not to be in "As New" condition, it will be subject to additional fees being deducted from the credit or the credit may be denied completely.
Return requests made outside of this stated policy will be subject to review and may result in shipping and restocking fees depending on the situation. Items returned outside of this policy will be for store credit only as we are unable to refund on items returned outside of the 30 day return policy.
In the event that an item is damaged in transit, we will do everything we can to resolve the matter immediately. When items are shipped by FedEx or UPS, we must contact them within 48 hours to ensure a quick, free of charge resolution. Upon inspecting the merchandise, please contact us by calling our toll free number (866)344-3875 or through email, noting what was damaged, so that we can assist you immediately and expedite a new item right away.
For larger items that are shipped via freight carrier, you must inspect the item on site, and mark any noticeable defects on the bill of lading. Once you do so, please call our toll free number right away so we can file a claim with the carrier and expedite a replacement immediately.
In the rare event of a manufacturer defect, we again ask you to call our toll free number with a detailed explanation of the problem or issue. One of our Customer Care Advocates will instruct you on how to get your item replaced, or get the correct parts expedited to you.
Please note: Photos are required to process most damage claims and we may be unable to process your request without photos. Take a digital photo of the damaged or defective item for your records and e-mail us a copy at email@example.com
Damages or defects reported after 30 days will be subject to review and will be available for replacement only, subject to the manufacturer's warranty.
We reserve the right to charge or invoice you for any item not returned which we have provided prepaid return labels for.
Lighting New York guarantees all products against all defects for 30 days. If you receive a defective item, we will pay all return shipping on the item and ship an identical replacement to you at no extra charge.
Lighting New York strives to give you accurate content, including product information, policies, pricing and visual displays. Policies, pricing and item availability are subject to change without notice, and Lighting New York reserves the right to limit quantities. Prices displayed are subject to final approval at the time of order fulfillment. While Lighting New York tries in good faith to make sure that the information displayed is accurate, they are not responsible for typographical errors or technical inaccuracies. This disclaimer in no way affects the terms of the manufacturer's warranty, if any.
110% Low Price Guarantee
At Lighting New York, we do everything in our power to ensure that you're not paying too much for your purchase. That's why we offer our 110% Low Price Guarantee.
If you find a lower advertised price (including shipping, handling and taxes if applicable) on the same item1, simply let us know and we'll gladly meet that price and beat it by an additional 10% of the difference!
The items must meet the following criteria to qualify:
The product is in stock and available for immediate shipment from the competitor.
The product is not a closeout, discontinued or clearance item.
The advertised price is from an authorized U.S. retailer2 (online or offline).
The price is a published price and/or you have a written quotation from a competitor. Verbal price quotes are not acceptable.
The Low Price Guarantee cannot be applied to previous orders, it only applies to new orders or to open quotes.
To place your order, or to inquire about a price guarantee, please call us toll-free at 866-344-3875. Before contacting us, please make sure you have the complete URL (address) of the competitor's website, along with your name, phone number and the details of the price difference so that we can help you as quickly as possible.
Additional Terms & Conditions
The Low Price Guarantee cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon or project pricing offer, nor does it apply to limited-quantity offers, manufacturer's rebates, closeouts, clearances, special, sale, or limited-time discounts, bulk quantity items, or typographical errors. Offer does not include wholesale or "trade," contract or manufacturer direct pricing, or below wholesale cost pricing.
The 110% Low Price Guarantee does not apply to the following vendors: Minka-Lavery, Minka-Aire, Metropolitan Lighting, George Kovacs, Fanimation, and HomePlace by Capital Lighting.
1 "Same" is defined as an item of the same styling and product by the same manufacturer. Products must be first quality, all new, factory-sealed, of the same brand, style, and SKU.
2 Lighting New York reserves the right to determine which offers are from authorized retailers. In the event that Lighting New York determines that the competitor's offer does not qualify for the Low Price Guarantee we will notify you and will not be able to fulfill the order.